The world and beyond @ Terminal 21

Thursday, December 06, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Every man dreams of travelling the world, see its beauty and explore different cultures of over a hundred countries across the globe. The thing is, only those who have the resources can do it without so much hassle. As for those who are having a tough time in making both ends meet, this dream is unlikely to happen and will probably remain a dream for the rest of their lives.


Call me a dreamer too because up until now I still dream of exploring the many spectacular places the earth has in store for everyone. But just like most of us, I am under the category of those "having a tough time." Still, I won't drop the idea of me chronicling my journeys from one place to another very SOON! Why's that? Because I somewhat experienced how was it to be in places I've been dreaming for so long, making me to really pursue harder for that to happen no matter what.


Really, no touch of kid fantasy in there. What seemed to me as a dream somewhat came true as if I was living the dream. I've been to Istanbul and then to Paris in less than 5 minutes. After that, I wandered at Carnaby Street in London whilst admiring their big red bus parked nearby, and checked Tokyo's souvenirs around a maze of shops. Every country was like a stone's throw away from the other.

our mommies
This happened at one of Bangkok's shopping malls called Terminal 21, where several world-famous cities are under one roof. It resembles an airport with electronic display boards that make people think of flight information displays, and receptionists wearing flight attendants' uniforms. 

Terminal 21 is like no other. It brings people to their desired destinations while also stopping in other delightful and lively cities the world is famous for. Second to none, I would say.

John Benliro hails from Palawan, Philippines. He's a travel enthusiast who loves to read geography books as well as those authored by Sheldon and Grisham. He's a full time lecturer at a university in Thailand and has been blogging since 2009. Come and join him in exploring the vastness of our imagination, drifting from land to land one step at a time.